- The Maple Syrup Approach to Nonprofit Branding
How to develop a Grade A brand that distills your organization's pure authenticity
- Take Control of Your Brand or Someone Else Will
The public often has an incomplete or inaccurate view of your organization. Building a strong brand lets you define that narrative.
- Does Rebranding Really Transform Nonprofits?
I realize that, coming from a branding studio, this sounds like a slightly cynical, mostly rhetorical question, but hear me out. The answer might not be what you expect.
- An Ode of Gratitude to Our Social Impact Clients
A shout out of support to the amazing people we worked with in 2021 who are dedicated to building a more equitable and just society
- Here's Who You Can Support This Giving Tuesday
A not exhaustive list of organizations doing important work, compiled by the team at Hyperakt
- Building Accessibility Deep Into Brands
Accessibility isn’t just about the final artifact
- Why RFPs Aren’t Good for Anyone
Making the case for a better approach to selecting agency partners
- Who's Going to Make Sure Your Brand Is Represented Consistently On Your New Website?
Defining the role of your Website Content Manager
- Your Story Defines You
Narratives are the thread that connects past, present, and future
- Analogies Can Reframe Your Brand’s Possibilities
How lateral thinking can unlock new ways to represent your organization
- Humanizing Your Brand
Seeing audiences as individual people with specific motivations
- Planning For Your Rebrand
Five questions to consider before you get started
- Can You Define Your Brand With a One-Word Theme?
If Coppola could do it with The Godfather, you can too
- Know Your Audience (Pt 3)
Identify audience motivations with proto-personas
- Know Your Audience (Pt 2)
Putting stories to work using the Jobs-to-be-Done Methodology
- Know Your Audience (Pt 1)
How to strategize your stories across audiences
- How Brands Are Built
An interview with Hyperakt's Sruthi Sadhujan about what it’s like to work at an agency with a social impact focus
- From Function to Feeling
Crafting a values-first story to create a deeper connection with donors
- Public-Facing Brand Toolkits Empower Supporters
How digital toolkits mobilize social communities and democratize brands
- Portraits of Leadership
How nonprofit executive directors are maintaining momentum and keeping their teams healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic