- The Refugee Project
Millions of people are displaced from their home due to war, persecution, or violence every year. Explore the causes of the world’s largest forced migrations over the last half century.
- Your Family Your Rights
An advocacy and education website created for parents impacted by the family regulation system.
- Skoll Foundation
A new website for a philanthropy investing in creating a more just and equitable world through social entrepreneurship.
- Todos Together
Nearly 1 million undocumented immigrants live in New York State. Many are excluded from Federal COVID-19 emergency assistance funds.
- Amnesty International USA
The world's largest human rights movement
- Embrace Refugees
The long search for a new home
- NPA Conflict, Preparedness & Protection
A framework for survivability
- UNHCR Innovation
- UNICEF State of the World's Children
Inspiring innovation for every child
- Re3 Storyhack
A hackathon for storytellers with a conscience.
- UNICEF Voices of YouthA brand for the global citizens of tomorrow
- The Best and Worst Countries for WomenThe best and worst countries for women
- ACLU Rights Camera Action
Bringing civil rights to the big screen.
- NAACP Annual ReportA century on the frontlines of civil rights.