- Center for Urban Pedagogy
Using the power of design and art to support meaningful civic engagement, in partnership with marginalized communities.
- Soledad O'Brien Productions
A bold, provocative brand for journalist Soledad O'Brien's boundary-pushing production company.
Broadening BMW's forward-thinking design lineage with a community innovation space for design in Greenpoint, Brooklyn.
- Design Resistance
Protest art by designers for the people
- Stories Everywhere
Putting the writing process on the front page
- On the Grid
Co-creating the ultimate guide to global creative neighborhoods with designers around the world.
- Exploring Our Town
Creative placemaking across the nation
- AIGA Gain Conference
Changing the face of design commerce
- The Edgeless SchoolDesigning a learning space about learning spaces
- Gotham WritersEmpowering everyone to write their story.
- The Harlem Stories Project
Capturing the energy of Harlem
Wishes big enough to change the world
- The Leonardo Museum
A museum that blends art and science, just like Leonardo
- Adobe I Have PSDWhat if you could Photoshop your life?
- ACLU Rights Camera Action
Bringing civil rights to the big screen.