- HRW: Students Not Products
A study by Human Rights Watch exposing the harm governments and education tech companies are causing children by harvesting their personal data.
- Speed & Scale
Speed & Scale is an action plan and resource hub to end climate chaos.
- Girls Who Code Annual Report 2021
A look back 10 years and forward 10 years at Girls Who Code's journey championing STEM education and teaching girls to code.
- CJA Pretrial Release Dashboard
Explore data about New Yorkers who were previously arrested, charged with an offense, and who were currently on pretrial release
- Justice Navigator
The Justice Navigator helps law enforcement agencies and communities make data-driven changes that advance more equitable policing.
- Vera Overdose Deaths and Jail Incarceration
Using Data to Confront Two Tragic Legacies of the U.S. War on Drugs
- The Future of Work and Cities
Three existential forces — rapid urbanization, technological upheaval of our labor force, and climate change — are on a collision course. What’s at stake for the future of work and cities?
- What Policing Costs
Uncovering the true cost of policing in dozens of cities across America.
- Evaluating College Support
An innovative experiment in scholarships tracks the impact of targeted financial aid on Nebraska's college students.
- Behavioral Health Crisis Alternatives
Highlighting how communities are mobilizing to provide safe, inclusive, and non-escalatory support to folks experiencing behavioral health crises.
- COVID-19 and Criminal Justice: City and State Spotlights
Shining a light on how U.S. cities responded — or didn't — to the coronavirus crisis within the prison system.
- Google Resilience & Innovation Workshop
Empowering Google's global marketing team to fight monotony and keep innovation alive.
- America Off Balance
America's national debt crisis is complicated. America Off Balance breaks it down, explains how it will affect you, and empowers you to solve it.
- 100Kin10 STEM Grand Challenges
100,000 new STEM teachers in 10 years: a moonshot to champion today's students as tomorrow's innovators.
- Spotify Project Impact
Encouraging meaningful impact
- Cancer Will Lose
Cancer will claim 600,000 American lives in 2016 alone, but the tide is turning.
- The Gap Between Black & White America
How race determines the economic destiny of Americans.
- One NYC
The plan for a strong and just city.
- Malala Fund: What Works in Girls' Education
The world’s best investment is girls’ education.
- The Ultimate Designer's ToolboxWith the flood of new apps, Subtraction asked over 4,000 designers and developers what tools they preferred in 2015 for different tasks in the design process.
- UNGC: Guide to Corporate Sustainability
Bringing together business, international agencies and civil society to solve the most pressing problems of our times.
- Keeping New York on Track
Making the case for the MTA's capital program.
- GOOD Vitamin Atlas
An interactive guide to nutrition and the human body.
- The Refugee Project
Millions of people are displaced from their home due to war, persecution, or violence every year. Explore the causes of the world’s largest forced migrations over the last half century.