- Girls Who Code
Girls Who Code is reinventing the future of technology by building the world’s largest pipeline of women engineers.
- The Future of Work and Cities
Three existential forces — rapid urbanization, technological upheaval of our labor force, and climate change — are on a collision course. What’s at stake for the future of work and cities?
- Girls Who Code Annual Report 2021
A look back 10 years and forward 10 years at Girls Who Code's journey championing STEM education and teaching girls to code.
Broadening BMW's forward-thinking design lineage with a community innovation space for design in Greenpoint, Brooklyn.
- Spotify Project Impact
Encouraging meaningful impact
- New Lab
Branding a new hub for innovation and manufacturing in the digital age at the historic Brooklyn Navy Yards
- The Ultimate Designer's ToolboxWith the flood of new apps, Subtraction asked over 4,000 designers and developers what tools they preferred in 2015 for different tasks in the design process.
- FactrCreating a platform for information that matters
- NYC Mayor's Dashboard
Real-time information and immediate snapshots of the city’s performance.
- Social Good IpsumAn ipsum generator for designers that features the jargon and buzzwords we hear all the time from social impact organizations.
- Atlassian InfoQuestLost a file? Never fear! Atlassian's InfoQuest is here!
- Evolution of the WebVisualizing the momentum of web technology
- Google Fiber
The web is now 100 times more amazing
- Re3 Storyhack
A hackathon for storytellers with a conscience.
- Blue Ridge Foundation New YorkIncubating ventures that advance upward mobility
- Atlassian You Waste a Lot of Time at Work
You waste a lot of time at work!
- MINI Not Normal America
Not your typical American road trips