- Vera Institute of Justice
Fueled by new leadership, Vera Institute of Justice was ready to channel the political and social upheaval of the 2010s into a radical repositioning.
- Vote Early Day
A new nonpartisan cultural holiday designed to bring together all Americans to know, and act on, their voting options.
- In Defense Of
A multimedia platform for public defenders and their clients to share stories and drive action.
- Robert Wood Johnson Annual Message
Ushering in a new era of healthcare philanthropy driven by Evidence, Equity, and Voice.
- Mental Health x Design
Collaborating with NYC high school students to spark mental health dialogues through visual design and storytelling.
- Fund for Sarah Lawrence
Positioning a beloved university as a nexus of opportunity.
- Stories Everywhere
Putting the writing process on the front page
- NPA Conflict, Preparedness & Protection
A framework for survivability
- The Gap Between Black & White America
- UNGC Guide to Corporate SustainabilityShaping a sustainable future
- Biology Now
The wonderful world of biology
- The Edgeless SchoolDesigning a learning space about learning spaces
- Doctors of the World
Caring for the vulnerable in the US and abroad
- The Collaborative City
Helping Bloomberg Philanthropies illustrate a model for collaborative cities through public-private partnerships
- Gotham WritersEmpowering everyone to write their story.
- ClimateWorks Reports
Challenging policymakers to confront climate chaos
- Searching for Peace in Old Age
What happens as the world ages?
Wishes big enough to change the world
- Play the Beautiful Game
Our contribution to a project where designers came together in support of youth soccer
- Champs Ring
The history of sports championships, visualized.
- UNICEF Voices of YouthA brand for the global citizens of tomorrow
- White House Project EPIC AwardsCelebrating women in the media
- Ford Foundation Annual Reports
- ACLU Rights Camera Action
Bringing civil rights to the big screen.